Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Skies are clear.... Launching in 5..4..3..2...

My name is Mary Kate or MK, I go by either. I am currently working on my Aerospace Engineering Degree with a concentration in Astronautics at Mississippi State University. I am in love with the hobby of cosplaying. I have been learning and growing for the past 3 years. This year my list is quite a challenging one! So I thought I would talk about it and document the process as I go. I think this will also keep me motivated to finish all of these costumes! It is quite a challenge to do both Rocket science and Cosplay, but we all need our outlets to keep us sane inside insanity, right?! This is a blog that I am starting for my Cosplay endeavours for DragonCon 2012. I feel like it could be fun to document what I do with all of my cosplay projects for 2012. So, I will hopefully start posting soon about the starting of most of my projects. Below are some of the costumes on my list for 2012. Some are tentative and some are for sure. This just means budget wise whether I can afford to do all of these.



Cosplays for 2012:
-Pin Up Black Cat (For Sure)
-Crossplay Wolverine Uncanny (Tentative)
-Princess Python Evening dress (Tentative)
-Princess Python (For Sure)
-Marveluminescent Dark Pheonix (For Sure)
-Dead Bowie (For Sure)
-Yankee Poodle (Tentative) ((Not pictured))
-Rarity (Tentative) ((Not Pictured))

Hope that this is helpful and/or interesting to folks!

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!" - Kenpachi

No comments:

Post a Comment